Who Am I?
- Successfully litigated, arbitrated and mediated hundreds of cases
- Provides coverage opinions for automobile, homeowner, CGL and other insurance policies.
- Obtained jury verdict for defendant physician in malpractice litigation alleging failure to diagnose and claiming significant damages.
- Served as defense counsel for major distributor in pending class action latex glove litigation.
- Negotiated favorable discrimination claim on behalf of employee denied advancement in national brokerage firm.
- Served as defense counsel in catastrophic burn injury claim.
- Achieved high six-figure settlement for start-up food company that lost it’s business due to defective packaging.
- Obtained favorable jury verdict for defendant gearbox distributor, whose product was not inherently defective, but became dangerous when incorporated into finished product.
- Has achieved Boston’s Top Rated Lawyers of 2015, peer reviewed rating of AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell®, the company that has long set the standard for lawyer ratings and the highest level of professional excellence
Paul has a reputation for litigating high exposure complex cases. He has handled lawsuits involving medical, legal and accounting malpractice, environmental contamination, product liability, commercial and contractual matters, employment practices and death claims. In addition to successfully trying numerous cases before a jury, Paul has resolved hundreds of matters through mediation and arbitration. Paul also consults on real estate matters for some of the largest property management companies in the state.
Paul leads litigation courses accredited by the New Hampshire Insurance Department on matters such as bad faith practices and claims investigation. He has also led accredited seminars to physicians on medical malpractice. He has taught the continuing legal education courses on trial advocacy sponsored by the National Business Institute.
Paul is a court appointed mediator for the Superior Court Rule 170 program, and was recently appointed to serve on the Superior Courts medical malpractice panel.
Paul graduated Boston University School of Law in 1986 with honors and obtained his degree from Binghamton University in Environmental Studies. He has clerked for the Rhode Island Supreme Court and the New Hampshire Superior Court. He is a member of the New Hampshire and Massachusetts Bars, and is admitted to practice in the United States District Courts of New Hampshire and Massachusetts and the United States First Circuit Court of Appeals.
Paul Kleinman and the attorneys of Bouchard, Kleinman & Wright have the background and experience to handle all aspects of a case, through trial if necessary, to a successful conclusion. Throughout your experience with Paul or any of the attorneys of Bouchard, Kleinman & Wright, P.A., you’ll come to appreciate the firm’s “Professionalism With a Personal Touch.”