Who Am I?
- Planned numerous trusts, wills, and comprehensive estate plans.
- Probated estates, including successful litigation in the probate court of creditor claims and shareholder disputes.
- Represented trust beneficiaries, trustees, and interested third parties in trust disputes. Handled coverage opinions,litigation, and appeals.
- Successfully represented numerous social security disability claimants at both the application and appeals levels.
- Drafted and negotiated numerous commercial and residential leases.
- Handled many landlord tenant matters, including more complex issues of eviction, ADA defenses, companion animals, reasonable accommodation, and housing discrimination issues for both tenants and landlords.
- Handled, negotiated, and litigated employment issues, including employee severance packages, non-compete and nondisclosure clauses, employee discrimination claims, employment security matters, workers compensation matters, and wrongful termination disputes for both employers and employees.
- Hearings Officer, Dispute Resolution, Inc
- Represented buyers and sellers, including individuals, trusts, estates and businesses, in real estate transactions, including reviewing and negotiated purchase and sales agreements, lease assignments, and closings.
- Represented victims of domestic violence.
- Drafted prenuptial agreements.
- Represented litigants in property dispute divorce matters.
- Handled numerous New Hampshire Supreme Court appeals.
- Set up and provided legal counsel to New Hampshire s-corps, sole proprietorships, partnerships, and limited liability companies.
- Represented plaintiffs and defendants in property damage litigation, personal injury litigation, professional malpractice litigation, and consumer protection cases.
- Participated in the Uniform Trust Code Project for adoption in New Hampshire, and many community based and New Hampshire Bar Associated sponsored programs for law related education.
Shenanne Tucker teaches continuing legal education courses on matters involving estate planning and landlord tenant law. Shenanne graduated as Salutatorian from New England School of Law, Magna Cum Laude, and obtained a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, with minors in mathematics and biology from the University of Maine, Cum Laude, with High Honors and membership in the Tau Beta Pi and Golden Key honor societies. She is admitted to practice in all New Hampshire and Maine State Courts, the United States Federal District Court, and the United States Tax Court.
Her firm, Bouchard, Kleinman & Wright, P.A., has represented individuals and companies in thousands of cases and has been involved in hundreds of trials, the vast majority of which were decided in favor of Bouchard, Kleinman & Wright clients.
The attorneys of Bouchard, Kleinman & Wright have the background and experience to handle all aspects of a case, through trial if necessary, to a successful conclusion. Throughout your experience with Shenanne R. Tucker or any of the attorneys of Bouchard, Kleinman & Wright, P.A., you’ll come to appreciate the firm’s “Professionalism With a Personal Touch.”