Paul is a managing partner of Bouchard, Kleinman & Wright, P.A. He has been a lawyer since 1986 and has approximately 35 years of experience in complex civil, medical, commercial, property, insurance, and injury cases.
- His commitment to his clients is long-term.
- Paul has a winning record of a long string of success for his clients
- He has been recognized by his peers as a top-rated lawyer, awarded Super Lawyers designation, and one of New Hampshire’s Best.
Currently, Paul serves a variety of roles in the community including:
Town of Brentwood Selectboard Member and Planning Board Member
- New Hampshire Bar Association Governor for Rockingham County
- Board of Director for Great Bay Services providing for the developmentally disabled community
Paul works in the BKW Law Brentwood office serving Rockingham County. He and his wife reside in Brentwood where they have raised four children.
Honors & Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent
- Boston Globe’s Top Rated New England Lawyers
- U.S. News & World Report, Best Lawyers in America, 2018-present
- 1986, Massachusetts
- 1987, New Hampshire
- 2000, U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- 1987, U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- 1987, U.S. District Court, District of New Hampshire
Law Practice Areas
Property Matters & Disputes
Wills, Trusts & Estates
Boston University School of Law, Boston, MA
Juris Doctor (J.D.) – 1986