Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Manchester & Brentwood, NH
The lawyers at Bouchard, Kleinman and Wright, P.A. have extensive expertise in workers’ compensation laws in New Hampshire. With experience in all facets of workers’ compensation disputes, we know how to help our clients and help them navigate the toughest of legal issues.
If you or someone you know has been injured at work, contact us for a free case evaluation. Navigating the world of workers’ compensation is a challenge and our expert attorneys can help.
NH Workers’ Compensation Law Experience
Attorney Rick Weinstein handles our workers’ compensation practice at BKW Law. He has practiced law, including workers’ compensation on behalf of both claimants and insurance carriers, for 36 years. He has appeared before the state Department of Labor, the state Superior Court, the Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board, and the New Hampshire Supreme Court. He has handled and resolved significant claims on behalf of injured workers including:
- Double hernia claim of insulation installer – multiple six-figure settlements
- Cervical and head injury suffered by tree worker – multiple six-figure settlements
- Closed head injury suffered by a licensed professional nurse – six-figure settlement
- Partial electrocution injury suffered by tree company worker – near a six-figure settlement
- Major hip injury, with surgery, suffered by dialysis nurse – near a six-figure settlement